bold_mcf.par file has 384x6 so I think it's fine. However, when I run motion parameter, I also use this motpars.mat file, and I think there's a problem with this file.

Damji

Hi,

OK, that command line looks OK.
When you load it into matlab, what size does the variable motpars have?

Also, can you send the par file output (just attach it to the email) as this would be helpful to see.

All the best,
Mark