Looks like you are both missing R packages?

Peace,

Matt.

From:  Michel Thiebaut <[log in to unmask]>
Date:  Wednesday, July 2, 2014 at 11:14 AM
To:  <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  Re: [FSL] FIX issue

Don't know if it helps but my .fix_2b_predict.log says:

R version 3.1.0 (2014-04-10) -- "Spring Dance"
Copyright (C) 2014 The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin13.1.0 (64-bit)

  Natural language support but running in an English locale

Type 'q()' to quit R.

> library(party)
Error: package Œzooš could not be loaded
In addition: Warning message:
In library(pkg, character.only = TRUE, logical.return = TRUE, lib.loc =
lib.loc) :
  there is no package called Œzooš
Execution halted