Hi Michael,

Thanks u for your quick response !

My dMRI scans were angled (the ang. AP, RL & FH are not zero) - so is this
means I need to use the rotated bvecs instead of gradient table that comes
out from the DICOM header ?
Is it true to say that it is always necessary to use the rotated table (or
just always use it and in cases were the dMRI scans were acquired in a
strictly transverse plane, the rotatation just won't matter and the 2
tables will be the same ?

Thanks for your help !!!

Rotem Saar-Ashkenazy

Department of Brain and Cognitive Science
Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, 84105

School of Social Work
Ashkelon Academic College, Ashkelon, 78211

Israel