Hi Veronika,

Please, see attached how I'd code it, for use with randomise.
Contrasts that are for within-subject effects (C1-C4, that test the effect
of the condition within or across group) would need to include the option
"-e design.grp", so that shufflings would happen within subject only.
Contrasts that test between-subject effects (C5-C6, that test the
interaction group vs. condition) would include not only the "-e
design.grp", but also the option --permuteBlocks, so that blocks are
shuffled as a whole. Ideally, there should be permutations within block
together with whole block for an experiment as yours, and that will
probably be available in a future version of randomise.

All the best,

Anderson