From: Leland R. Beaumont <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, 4 July 2014, 16:31
Subject: Re: Campaign for Wisdom-Inquiry: Summary of Responses

Nick,
Thanks for this summary.

I suggest our next step is to develop a suite of elevator pitches, each tailored to a particular group of change agents. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elevator_pitch
Each distinct elevator pitch in the series will be tailored to address one of the following groups of change agents:

+ University Presidents,
+ Department Chairs
+ Faculty
+ Politicians
+ Students
+ Parents
+ General Public

Who wants to create the first draft of the first pitch?

With a set of clear messages in hand, we can communicate those messages through a variety of effective channels.

Let’s get the movement started!

Thanks,

Lee Beaumont