Sent: 01 July 2014 15:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Btec Level 2 Business

Hi all

I have 8 copies of the Edexcel Btec First Level 2 Business Study Skills Guide, which we no longer offer.  Would anyone like them before they go for recycling ?

Nicky

King Edward VI College
King Edward Road, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV11 4BE

Tel: (024) 7632 8231, Fax: (024) 7632 6686
www.kecnuneaton.ac.uk

"Our History is Your Future"

98% A level pass rate  |  More than 1 in 3 students achieve a grade A or B    |  75% of students go on to study at University.

DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee and access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of King Edward VI College.

Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that there are no viruses embedded in this email, we highly recommend that you virus scan any attached files using your own anti-virus software.

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs Security System - Kingston College

This message is intended for the stated addressee(s) only and may contain confidential or sensitive information.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect those of Kingston College.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error.
You are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, forwarding or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs Security System - Kingston College