Hi Graham

Many thanks for your reply if it is O.K with you I will ring you next week and try and set up a date to visit you and discuss.

Have a good weekend.

Jayne

Sent: 04 July 2014 13:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: City & Guilds

Hi Jayne,

We use EBS and record all C&G registrations and achievements on it, as we do with all other awarding bodies..  We also generate registrations and results files from EBS for upload via the Walled Garden.  We haven’t done much in the way of downloading their basedata as we tend to set it up complexes/units manually.  Also, we haven’t tried downloading the results files from the Walled Garden, although it’s something we plan to pursue in September.

We’re only just down the record, so you’re welcome to come over in discuss further.

Regards,

Graham Buss

Examinations Manager

East Berkshire College