Although I signed the petition as is, I TOTALLY agree that we, as physicians and any other medical personnel should appeal to HUMANITY to ANY side involved into war conflicts and denounce atrocities, obstruction of humanitarian efforts and any violations of Geneva convention.  War is anti-culture.

I am not talking about the best way to resolve the conflicts, as I am not a politician.

The best way to support any disaster and humanitarian catastrophes relief is through the charities

here is the Doctors Without The Borders

https://msf.donorportal.ca/MSFEN/Donation/

Nickolas Myles (Nikita. Makretsov), MD, PhD, FRCPC

Anatomical pathologist, St.Paul’s Hospital,

Clinical Assistant Professor, University of British Columbia

Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine

1081 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC, V6Z1Y6

Phone (604) 682-2344 x 66038