Thank you for sharing this important letter, which has my fullest support.
As to the appropriateness of posting it here, I would like to think that as healthcare professionals we share common traits. Compassion for those experiencing suffering, and a desire to give our aid to those in need of it being but two of them.

I will share it widely amongst colleagues a and friends.

Regards,
Dr. Chris Gibbons