Just to be precise, these are UK NIHR HTA reports FOR NICE, not FROM NICE.

Forgive my pedantry but this is an important distinction, given the interest in the topic internationally.

Best wishes

Neal

Professor Neal Maskrey

Consultant Clinical Adviser, Medicines and Prescribing Centre

National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
Level 1A | City Tower | Piccadilly Plaza | Manchester M1 4BD | United Kingdom
Tel: 07770535128

Visiting Professor of Evidence-informed decision making, Keele University, Staffordshire. ST5 5BG