Dear Pooneh

Below 3 resources that I hope will provide info on the CEFR:

The Council of Europe's CEFR descriptors: http://www.coe.int/t/dg4/linguistic/cadre1_en.asp

The English Profile project which has as its aim to create level descriptors for English  http://www.englishprofile.org/

The EAQUALS/British Council description of a core curriculum for English which is related to the CEFR: http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/sites/teacheng/files/Z243%20E%26E%20EQUALS%20BROCHURErevised6.pdf

If this is not what you are looking for, please get in touch

Regards - Philida

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]