Hi

I'm not sure if this has been brought up already but I had a case today
where a student who applied in 13/14 has had their equipment
recommendations pended until they complete a 14/15 application form. I was
already in correspondence with SFE as they were querying the
recommendations but I can't see where the requirement for a 14/15 form has
suddenly come from. These seems to go beyond ticking a box to say that they
will continue to require the DSA in 14/15. Has anyone else come across
something similar?

Regards

Kevin Brunton
DSA Needs Assessor