Hi,
I have a friend who has purchased books from Amazon and wishes to
reclaim the cost of the books under the DSA. My friend has been
informed by the County Council that the receipts provided by Amazon
are not sufficient and she needs to use a supplier such as Waterstones
or Blackwells.

What does constitute a proper supplier and a proper receipt for such
items? The issue with using the campus book suppliers is cost and
availability. By the use of Amazon the student is trying to make
better use of limited funds.

I would like to hear comments from both England and Wales.

Thanks