With the usual apologies for cross-posting and an additional request. I'd be very grateful to hear from any of you with bugs or issues that you might come across when using AIO. I can test with only one or two of the hundreds of devices which might use the site and browser dev tools are only reliable up to a point. - FMcC

List members might like to be aware of new English translations that have been published today on Attic Inscriptions Online (www.atticinscriptions.com), together with supporting papers and upgrades:

1. 153 new translations (by Stephen Lambert, Nikolaos Papazarkadas, P. J. Rhodes, Feyo Schuddeboom and Lina van't Wout).

A. From the late-5th cent. BC:
(a) sacrificial calendar of Thorikos
(b) Athenian decree on the administration of the property of Kodros, Neleus and Basile (IG I3 84)
(b) accounts of payments from the treasury of Athena, 410-407? BC (IG I3 375 and 377, the "Choiseul marble" in the Louvre, Paris)

B. A selection of 27 important Athenian laws and decrees of 403-353 BC

C. A newly published inscription of ca. 340-325 BC honouring the historian of Attica, Phanodemos

D. The corpus of Athenian decrees of 229/8-198/7 BC, 121 in total, together with historical notes (IG II3 1, 1135-1255)

2. Two new AIO Papers (4 and 5) and a revised version of AIO Paper no. 1.
S. D. Lambert, Notes on Inscriptions of the Marathonian Tetrapolis. AIO Papers 1.
S. D. Lambert, Inscribed Athenian Decrees of 229/8-198/7 BC (IG II3 1, 1135-1255). AIO Papers 4.
S. D. Lambert, Accounts of Payments from the Treasury of Athena in 410-407 ? BC (IG II3 375 and 377)

3. Improvements to translations and metadata already on the site

4. Upgrades, including responsive design, to facilitate use of the site with tablets and mobile phones, and XML and JSON outputs and API to facilitate integration with EAGLE.

This new material has been made available with the support of Utrecht University and, in the context of the EAGLE project, by the Humboldt Foundation (University of Heidelberg) and is open access.