Access and Usability in Digital Preservation

Training Event, 17th-18th September 2014, Florence

The APARSEN Project is pleased to announced that registration is now open for our next training course: Access and Usability in Digital Preservation.

As digital preservation standards and practices reach new levels of maturity we begin to find increasing focus on issues surrounding the access and use of preserved digital objects. In particular:

APARSEN has been working to collect, evaluate and develop key answers to these questions. This two day training event will focus on the topics of “Access” and “Usability” in relation to the preservation of digital objects and will present some of these answers.

The course is free for APARSEN partners and APA member organisations and the fee for non-members is 50€ per person for two days including refreshments.

More details of the course, including the full programme and registration, can be found on the APARSEN website: http://bit.ly/1zrr6Su