Dear colleagues,

some of you may be interested in the workshop on the 21st July at York, flyer attached short details of which are as follow:

International Development Studies Network at the Research Centre for the Social Sciences (ReCSS), University of York

Development, Participation and the ever-present Tyrannies?
Uma Kothari (Manchester) and Bill Cooke (Lancaster)

A workshop to be held on Monday 21 July from 12.30pm – 4.00pm.
Venue: ReCSS Training Room (YH/001b)

Bill

Bill Cooke, PhD

Vice Chair, Research and Publications, British Academy of Management

Professor of Management and Society

Department of Organization, Work and Technology

Lancaster University Management School

Lancaster University LA 14YX

UK

https://www.lums.lancs.ac.uk/owt/profiles/bill-cooke/