Hello.

On 21.07.2014 18:19, Bosch, Thomas wrote:
> Hi Evelyn, hi all,
>
> -Required Classes: so far, we do not have such a requirement
>
> -Non-repeatable Properties: so far, we do not have such a requirement

Regarding required, optional, repeatable, non-repeatable properties:
Doesn't it suffice if you have a way to express minimum, exact and
maximum cardinality? IMO, if these cardinality requirements are
fulfilled you can describe - amongst others - the
required/optional/repeatable cases:

- "required" is the same as minCardinality=1
- "optional" is the same as minCardinality=0
- "repeatable" can be expressed as a maxCardinality of >1 or not
defining a maximum cardinality at all.
- non-repeatable could be expressed with exactCardinality=1 or
maxCardinality=1.

If I see this right, I guess it wouldn't make sense to adress
cardinality and required/optional/repeatable properties seperately in an
AP vocabulary. Thus, we might somehow structure these requirements in
the database to make it easier to maintain an overview.

Adrian

--
Adrian Pohl
hbz - Hochschulbibliothekszentrum des Landes NRW