Hi Evelyn, hi all,

the requirements

-          R-37-ALLOWED-VALUES-FOR-RDF-LITERALS

-          R-92-LITERAL-VALUE-RESTRICTION

are different.

With ‘R-37-ALLOWED-VALUES-FOR-RDF-LITERALS’ you can state an enumerated list of allowed RDF literals.

With ‘R-92-LITERAL-VALUE-RESTRICTION’ you can specify a class. Instances of this class must be connected to specific RDF literals via a specific data property.

For example you can specify a class containing all individuals that are connected by :hasAge to the integer 17 – i.e. all persons of age 17.

Best,

Thomas

--

Thomas Bosch, M.Sc. (TUM)

PhD student

GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences

Social Science Metadata Standards

Visitors Address: B2,1, D-68159 Mannheim

Postal Address: P.O.Box 12 21 55, D-68072 Mannheim

Tel: + 49 (0) 621 / 1246-271

Fax: + 49 (0) 621 / 1246-100

Web: http://www.gesis.org

Website: http://boschthomas.blogspot.com/