Don't forget to include NORMs on the list.  We had detectable levels in
Quebec but, not at concentrations of toxicological significance.  I would
suspect the "list" will vary depending on the fracking agents used and the
formation in question though.

Tony Windsor M.Sc., P.Eng

Tony Windsor

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/tonywindsor>