From: Masuma Rahim <[log in to unmask]>
To: COMMUNITYPSYCHUK <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, Jul 17, 2014 3:50 pm
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] Gaza Statement: proposed text - update on signatories.

Dear Mark

I'd be grateful if you could add my name, please.

Masuma

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Jul 2014, at 15:03, Mark Burton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

22 have signed up so far, on and off list. No sig changes proposed to the text.

From: Mark Burton

Scholar-Activist.

Visiting Professor, Manchester Metropolitan University

37 Chandos Rd South Chorlton Manchester M21 0TH, UK
Telephones:
+44 (0)161 881 6887 landline
+44 (0)777 594 9479 mobile
skype name: markburton52