The Department of Classics, King's College London, is seeking to appoint a Teaching Fellow in Late Roman History (0.5 FTE). This is a fixed term post for 12 months.

The closing date for applications will be Friday 8 August. Interviews will take place on Wednesday 20 August.

Full details can be found here: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/depsta/pertra/vacancy/external/apply.php?id=16845072

We apologise for the timing of this advertisement and appointment process. References will be requested for short-listed candidates only, and requests for references are likely to be made a week before the interviews. Candidates should therefore alert their referees, and make sure that they will be able to meet these deadlines.

We are aware that some applicants for positions at King's have had trouble with the e-recruitment system. This can usually be solved by using a different browser, but if problems persist, applicants should contact our HR advisor, Sophie Howlett 020 7848 4756 ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

I will be happy to answer specific questions from potential applicants, but I will be away and out of email contact 19-26 July and 3-10 August.

Yours sincerely,
Hugh Bowden

Dr Hugh Bowden

Head of Department

Department of Classics,

King's College London

WC2R 2LS

020 7848 2010

Archive of list messages may be found at:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/classicsgrads
Visit the same site to change your subscription settings.
All queries regarding the list should be directed to: