Hi Chris
Does it mean we shall be providing with the protein and they will determine its solution structure?
Thanks
Amjad
University of Oxford

On 8 Jul 2014, at 07:41, Chris Spronk <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear colleagues,

As partners in the Bio-NMR project, the Swedish NMR Centre and Spronk NMR are offering one protein structure determination by NMR for free.

Eligible applicants are non-profit institutes from the EU and EU associated countries. The application deadline is August 1, and experiments are planned to be performed in August.

From all applications we will select one based on feasibility of the project. In principle we aim to provide the complete trajectory from stable sample to structure, but we strongly encourage anyone to apply that is in need of any of the following services:
  • Testing and optimisation of sample conditions
  • Acquisition of data for backbone and side chain assignments
  • Assignment
  • Acquisition of NOESY data
  • Structure calculation and refinement
To apply you may use the “Request offer" form on www.spronknmr.eu, or contact me directly.