 From: Wayne Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, July 3, 2014 3:55 PM
Subject: CCPN 2014 conference

Reminder about the CCPN conference, for those who have not yet registered.

http://www.ccpn.ac.uk/meetings/upcoming-meetings/ccpn-conference-scarborough-2014

This year's programme has the following sessions and speakers:

Metabolomics and MRI

    • Kevin Brindle, University of Cambridge
    • Ulrich Gunther, University of Birmingham
    • Beatriz Jimenez, Imperial College London
    • Simon Walker-Samuel, University College London

DNP and Solid state NMR

    • Józef Lewandowski, University of Warwick
    • Mark Lorch, University of Hull
    • Boyan Bonev, University of Nottingham
    • Diego Carnevale Diego, EPFL Lausanne

Function, Structure and Dynamics studied by NMR

    • Frans Mulder, Aarhus University
    • Fabien Ferrage, Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris
    • Uli Schwarz-Linek, University of St Andrews
    • Flemming Hansen, University College London

Wayne