Hi Mark

Unless you've done something very odd, Snow Leopard binaries should be compatible with Mavericks (and Yosemite, too, when you get to try that).

Harry
--
** note change of address **
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Francis Crick Avenue, Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Cambridge, CB2 0QH