Hi Tim,

I download it again through command line and got another error message:” -bash: /Users/yamei/xutil_osx/osx_moleman2: Bad CPU type in executable
It seems the software does match my CPU. The processor of my computer is: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7
Do you know how to solve this ?
Thank you so much!

Yamei Yu

State Key Laboratory of Biotherapy/Collaborative Innovation
Center of Biotherapy,
West China Hospital,
Sichuan University,Chengdu,610041, P.R.China
Tel: 15882013485
Email: [log in to unmask]