Hi all,

I am trying to crystallize 92 Kda protein. I have got crystals in Znso4, crystals are sensitive to radiation and died after few frames. Unit cell parameters are a=94.53, b=11.49, c=39.69 (90, 102.3, 90) in C2 space group (as suggested by mosflm). I tried to calculate mathews coeff and it seems like only 10 kda protein can fit in the given unit cell dimension with 44% solvent. Crystal appear in o/n and they have sharp edges but after that I notice perturbation to crystal shape in the drop. I was wondering whether I have crystals of degraded protein or it is because of the poor latices?
I have also attached the image of diffraction pattern.

I would be happy to get useful suggestions.

thanks
regards
Atul