De : CCP4 bulletin board [[log in to unmask]] de la part de Gajanan Arbade [[log in to unmask]]
Envoyé : mardi 1 juillet 2014 20:49
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : [ccp4bb] Buried surface area calculation..

Hello,
Am working with some DNA binding proteins. If  I want to calculate the buried surface area, which software tools should i use? Suggest me some windows based programs to solve my purpose.

Thank you & Regards,
Gajanan
Gajanan K Arbade
Research Scholar
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT)
Pune Maharashtra, India
Pin Code-411025
Contact No. Lab.+ 91-20-24304377
Mob: 08698198016