Dear Rhys,

the humidity control device at Diamond and ESRF (HC1) is apparently
especially recommended for crystals that show large variability.  You
might want to give this a try, collect a few wedges at RT off many
crystals and then Blend them.  This approach might increase resolution
and, a la W. Hendrickson as mentioned already, signal.

Andreas

--
                   Andreas Förster
      Crystallization and X-ray Facility Manager