Hi everyone,

I have two questions:

1- I was trying to run the program Acorn, on a SAD dataset (Se derivative)
that was scaled in scalepack/HKL2000. converted to .mtz using
scalepack2mtz, then edited in REVISE and Ecalc. But when I ran Acorn it
gives me the error message "Segmentation fault".

Does anyone know what is going on?

2- The same dataset I ran on CRANK in an attempt to calculate a
substructure and the program stopped with an error message: "not enough
clear peaks in the patterson function" eventhough xtriage suggests I have a
an anomalous signal until 5.1A. Does this mean the anomalous signal is so
weak for CRANK to detect?

Thank you,

Maher