Keep on using the master file.

Refmac "corrects" the observations in a few ways
 The overall anisotropic B correction is always applied

In the worst case scenario where you are refining considering twinning the
2FP2 output is no longer the observed FP but one after a detwinning
correction..

 So always stick with the master file..Eleanor