Hi Andy,

Thanks for the reply, that is helpful.

With best wishes,

Ashley

From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrew Ramsden
Sent: 24 July 2014 12:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tutor access to online modules

Hi Ashley,

They don’t get any additional rewards, and I can’t imagine UCS going down that path.

The longer term plan is to integrate this more explicitly within the JDs.  At the moment we are working hard to remove tasks from them to create the new opportunities. For instance more efficient was to create submission points within Blackboard (they are looking forward to the SITS <<>> Blackboard Building Block), and encouraging course teams to shift to an online submission, and e-return process. This removes a time consuming load around managing physical hand-ins.

The encouraging aspect is a large number of the course admins say they would like to be skilled up in this new idea and see a role for them.

I hope that helps J

Andy