Re: Editing Language Pack Andy, Chris et al

We have the same issues, the “Courses to Modules” change is real nasty one.  We have just finished amending the April Release on our Test environment ready for the production upgrade in the coming weeks.

We would support a community approach as Chris has mentioned, the more that support the idea, the better our chances of change.

Thanks

Aaron

--
Aaron Burrell
Senior eLearning Developer & VLE Operations Manager

E: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
W: http://a.ucs.ac.uk/ab
Tw: @iaaronburrell