From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sandra Heidecker
Sent: 21 July 2014 13:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: April14 Release Assignment Bug - error when students submit at same time

Hi,

We're on the same Blackboard versions as you, running on a Solaris / Oracle set-up. Wondering whether there might be a difference for redhat or windows users.

We replicated the issue with 3 users submitting at the same time - not every attempt failed, but we 'managed' to get the error several times

Our test environment were we replicated the issue has the following versions

Service Pack: April 2014, cumulative patch 1
Assignment building block: 2.4.1096797
4 app servers: Solaris 10
DB: Oracle 11.203
Loadbalancer: F5