You may find this message from the ever helpful James Clay useful
(admittedly the person he sent it to said it didnt work - but it *did work
for me*, so I suggest following the instructions carefully :)
Regards
Joseph Gliddon
will be forwarded to the group owner, otherwise, you will receive a
confirmation email which you will need to respond to.

Leave a group via the same link.

*Q. How do I leave [log in to unmask]
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/subscribers/faq.html#join

Go to the group homepage at
 https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP
<https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP> and
choose the Unsubscribe link from that page.

Regards

James Clay

--
Joseph Gliddon