Hi Neil,

We saw exactly what you're seeing but the problem isn't the change from
frames, it's the mandatory SSL.

Try starting up a console in your web browser (right click and "Inspect
Element" in Chrome) and you may see error messages indicating that non-ssl
content hasn't been loaded because browsers will not open http:// content
as an iframe of an https:// page.

I had to update a few links and the odd building block to use https://
rather than http:// to load iframe content.

You can avoid this by opening the link in a new window rather than trying
to get non-ssl content into an iframe.

The problem is slightly more involved than it initially looks as we had a
piece of content that we loaded over https//, but the content then tried to
load a piece of javascript via http:// and that is still not permitted in
modern browsers.

jon.

--