Hi all,

We're recruiting for an Events Officer to join the Public Programmes team at Wellcome Collection.

Full information is here:

https://jobs.wellcome.ac.uk/iRecruit/VacancyDetail.aspx?VacancyUID=000000002261

Rosie

Rosie Stanbury (née Tooby)
Events Manager<javascript:WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new%20WebForm_PostBackOptions(%22ctl00$ctl00$MainContentPlaceHolder$MainContent$ucCareerHistory$careerGridView$ctl02$careerDetailsLinkButton%22,%20%22%22,%20true,%20%22%22,%20%22%22,%20false,%20true))>
Public Programmes

Wellcome Trust
Gibbs Building
215 Euston Road
London NW1 2BE, UK
T +44 (0)20 7611 8731
F +44 (0)20 7611 8254
E [log in to unmask]
www.wellcome.ac.uk<http://www.wellcome.ac.uk/>

See www.wellcomecollection.org<http://www.wellcomecollection.org/> for info and to book events.
We are a global charitable foundation dedicated to achieving extraordinary improvements in human and animal health. We support the brightest minds in biomedical research and the medical humanities. Our breadth of support includes public engagement, education and the application of research to improve health. We are independent of both political and commercial interests.

The Wellcome Trust is a charity registered in England and Wales, no. 210183. Its sole trustee is The Wellcome Trust Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, no. 2711000 (whose registered office is at 215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, UK).

This message has been scanned for viruses by Websense Hosted Email Security - www.websense.com

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits
please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2013 at
http://arlis.org.uk/