Good morning

I wondered if you could assist me with placing the attached vacancy that we have on your website?  Please let me know if you require any further information.  Thank you very much for your help.

Alison Stewart

DC Thomson & Co Ltd

80 Kingsway East

Dundee

DD4 8SL

Archives Manager

An exciting opportunity has arisen within DC Thomson for an Archives Manager.  This opportunity will put the successful candidate at the heart of our archive department.

In this role you will have the following key responsibilities:

It is anticipated you will have a formal qualification in Archive & Records Management and extensive experience of working in similar roles.  You will be a strong people manager able to demonstrate effective leadership skills.  You should be a creative thinker, with the ability to instigate and manage multi projects.

You must be IT literate, and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. An organised approach with meticulous attention to detail is essential.

This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to play a vital part in driving forward our Archive function.  If you think you are ready for this challenge, we will be delighted to hear from you.

If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV and a Cover Letter along with current salary details to [log in to unmask]

Closing date for applications is Friday, 1st August 2014

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify [log in to unmask]

D C Thomson & Co Ltd accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of D C Thomson & Co Ltd.

D.C.Thomson & Co., Ltd.
Albert Square
DUNDEE
DD1 9QJ