Dear Allstat,

Please see below details of our latest contract opportunity.

Our client is one of the largest functional Biometrics CRO’s in Europe. They are currently looking for a Contract Statistician  who will be responsible for the leading of all statistical activities relating to their clinical trials.

The role can be home based or office based in the UK and offers very competitive rates.

For further details, please contact me directly at [log in to unmask]

SIGNOFF allstat