Jobs posted on StatsJobs in recent days..

Senior Statistician / Research Director, NatCen, http://bit.ly/1jP0576
NatCen Social Research is looking to recruit a Senior Statistician/Research Director to work on the design and analysis of social surveys. The role mainly...

Data Scientist, King, http://bit.ly/1nvIifL
We are growing and looking to hire a talented Senior Data Scientists with a good mathematics, statistics or computer science degree from a leading...

Lecturers in Mathematics & Statistics, Murdoch University, http://bit.ly/1oHnovh
Murdoch is a University striving to make a difference to the way we live, think and understand each other and the world around us....

Senior Medical Statistician, Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, http://bit.ly/1nHSh6t
Applications are required for this post established by the NIHR Biomedical Research Centre based at Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and UCL Institute...

Lecturer in Statistics, Durham University, http://bit.ly/1qf52IT
You will be expected to make a substantial commitment to the research activities of the Statistics & Probability Group, and to undertake teaching and...

Data Analyst, MediaMath, http://bit.ly/Uca9L5
MediaMath is currently seeking a Data Analyst with the knowledge, passion and capability to mine complex datasets and discover insights that drive value for...

Head of Statistics and Data Management/Senior Statistician, http://bit.ly/W9O15s
Head of Statistics and Data Management – Bedford – Up to £70,000 Our client is a leading supplier of products designed to empower the...

Head of Outcomes, The Start-up Loans Company, http://bit.ly/1nHSJlc
The Start-up Loans Company, chaired by entrepreneur James Caan, is a Government-backed initiative tasked to help individuals start successful businesses across the country by...

SIGNOFF allstat