It will depend on the type of vehicle and if they vary suggest you use Inclusive Mobility for any roadside bus stop design. BS8300 section C.6 advises on the space required for a variety of ramps, whether side, or rear exit, suggest you use the maximum, for your particular location.

Regards Jane

Jane Simpson

RIBA & NRAC Consultant

T:  01484 423501

M: 07777 607239

www.janesimpsonaccess.com

cid:image001.jpg@01C8A4BA.A15C1D20

Registered address: New House Bungalow, New House Road, Sheepridge, Huddersfield, HD2 1EG  Company No 6559802, VAT No 930 0839 42

This e-mail is for the addressee only. The information contained in it
and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately. You are not
authorized to, and must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this
e-mail or any part of it.