I used part of this in a disability awareness training session only a couple of weeks ago!

As an aside, on the subject of taxis, and to demonstrate how difficult it is to make design universal, as an ambulant disabled person, I find the new "accessible" black taxis more difficult than the old ones, due to limited grab rails and the retractable step (on only one side) that does not always work.

Pauline

From: Accessibuilt list <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ormerod Marcus <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 09 July 2014 07:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A little something for your delectation and delight. Allow 10 minutes.

Hi Vinnie

Thanks for sending the link to these, I have not watched those in ages, and they are still as relevant today as they were when they were first produced. They are a good starting point for a training session with people new to disability issues. What is nice to see is that there are now taxis that have the international symbol on the illuminated roof top sign.

Cheers

Marcus