From: ACB Point-of-Care Testing [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sally Brady
Sent: 01 July 2014 16:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Nova StatStrip glucose in neonates

Dear all,

Are any Trusts out there using the Nova Biomedical StatStrip connected glucose meters for your neonatal patients?

Thanks,

Sally

Dr Sally Brady
Principal Clinical Scientist
Clinical Biochemistry
University College London Hospitals
60 Whitfield St
London W1T 4EU
(T) 0203 447 2972
(F) 0203 447 9584
www.uclh.nhs.uk/biochemistry

This email is confidential and is intended solely for the person or
entity to whom it is addressed.  If this is not you, please forward the
message to [log in to unmask].  We have scanned this email
before sending it, but cannot guarantee that malicious software is
absent and we shall carry no liability in this regard.

We advise that information intended to be kept confidential should not
be sent by email.  We also advise that health concerns should be
discussed with a medical professional in person or by telephone.
NHS 111 can also provide advice.  We shall not be liable for any
failure to follow this advice. University College London Hospitals NHS
Foundation Trust (UCLH).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Virus Scanned and Verified by St Helens and Knowsley Health Informatics --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DISCLAIMER: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If any addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e- mail and destroy any copies. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail. The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email AND YOUR REPLY cannot be guaranteed.

The content of this email and any attachment is private and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying or forwarding of this email and/or its attachments is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by email and delete this message and any attachments immediately. Nothing in this email shall bind the Trust in any contract or obligation, unless we have specifically agreed to be bound.

Virus Warning:

Although this email and any attachment are believed to be free from viruses, which might affect any system into which they are received or opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free.  Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from their receipt, opening or use.