Dear All,

I would like to draw your attention to the following job advert on HealthJobsUK:
http://www.healthjobsuk.com/job/-v321082?_ts=41399

The advert is for a principal clinical scientist post in the Inherited Metabolic Disease Laboratory at Viapath, St. Thomas' Hospital, London and is a one year fixed term post to cover maternity leave.  The closing date for applications is Friday 25th July 5pm.

For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0207 188 1523 or email [log in to unmask].

Claire Gallagher

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/