Time for a reconsideration of bma membership?

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Ray McGlonewrote ----

Looks like ED docs are on the endangered species list.

Hence the cost of a decent ED doc is going up. A similar observation happened to the wage of carpenters after the Black Death

The alternative is employing dodgy Carpenters.......

My managers understood the historical story!

Ray

http://cdn.static-economist.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/full-width/images/2013/10/blogs/free-exchange/screen_shot_2013-10-17_at_17.06.44.png