From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Cyler Conrad
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 12:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Bat Skeletal Morphology

Dear colleagues,

Would anyone happen to have any suggestions on useful literature that reviews the basic skeletal morphology of post-cranial bat remains?

I have an assemblage with a large quantity of bat bones and although I am able to identify the cranial remains, my understanding of the post-cranial skeleton is lacking.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Cyler Conrad
Ph.D. Graduate Student
Department of Anthropology
University of New Mexico

Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast! Antivirus está activa.