Hi everyone

I’ve just seen an example of  one of our web editors marking up html to be friendly to schema.org

What are peoples’ thoughts on the use of that through your sites?

Have you marked up much with it, and if so how useful was it?

Kevin Mears

Senior Web Developer
IT Services
University of South Wales
Pontypridd
CF37 1DL

Tel: 01443 482446
http://www.southwales.ac.uk

[cid:1957D0C1-8C46-491B-B216-ABA68F260B71]
Confidential and legally privileged information may be contained in this message. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else or take any action based upon its contents. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University of South Wales.
Fe all cynnwys yr e-bost hwn fod yn gyfrinachol ac yn gyfreithiol freintiedig. Os derbyniwyd yr e-bost hwn trwy gamgymeriad, dylid hysbysu'r anfonydd, dileu'r e-bost ac ni ddylid copïo’r e-bost na chyflawni unrhyw weithred ar sail ei gynnwys. Barn neu safbwyntiau'r awdur yw'r rhai a fynegir yn yr e-bost hwn ac nid ydynt o angenrheidrwydd yn adlewyrchu barn Prifysgol De Cymru.