Hi Richard

You might try Torchbox (http://www.torchbox.com/) who just did the rebuild of Oxford’s main site in Drupal.  Not sure if they’d pick up support only, but might be worth dropping them a line – try Ian Bellchambers, [log in to unmask]

All best

Paul

--------------------------------

Paul Vetch

Head of Research Development and Delivery

Senior Lecturer in Digital Humanities; King’s Business Innovation Fellow

---------------------------------

Department of Digital Humanities

King’s College London

26-29 Drury Lane