Stephen

Thanks for this info - we're running what purports to be webpa 2.0.0.11 but I've never been convinced that the numbering is correct. I've checked the launch parameters for a few courses where I have different roles and the role launch parameter is correct in each. I'll need to do some more investigation into this problem with Trish.

Paul