Hi everyone,

I am currently working on an AHRC funded walk project at Ovalhouse in South London. The project will consist of three walks at the Joan Littlewood Fun Palace in early October. Send any interested inquiries to [log in to unmask]

Designer:
We are currently looking for designers to work with us on the development of three boxes that will invite participants to go on the walks. They will contain some sort of tactile map, a way to display dossiers, and will also function as a form of living documentation (this is still being developed.) One of the important things will be the object as instigator for the walk. We are trying to think out of the box, both literally and figuratively, and are open to lots of different possibilities. We do have a budget to pay artist and materials fees for the designer.

RPG:
As part of the development process we are looking to explore strategies employed in Role Playing Games. If anyone in the list has any experience (present or past), I would love to hear from you!

Workshops:
I am working with dramaturg Carissa Hope Lynch, and writer Nessah Muthy on the project, and we will be developing the work through walk devising workshops (which I will send details about at a later date.) If you are specifically interested in attending one of the workshops let me know, and I'll add you to our mailing list.

Thanks all! I've been enjoying the flurry of activity that has been happening.

Best,

Blake