Dear All-

I’ve just received the email confirming the funding of the BioImagingUK Network.  Thanks to everyone who has participated in this very important project.  I think we’re all excited to take the Network forward and to continue to grow our connections and impact.

According to our contacts at BBSRC, this award was funded by contributions from BBSRC, MRC, EPSRC and the Wellcome Trust.  It is important that we continue to communicate our thanks to these organisations for their support.

Thanks again to all.

Cheers,

Jason

Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression | Open Microscopy Environment | University of Dundee

Phone:  +44 (0) 1382 385819

email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.lifesci.dundee.ac.uk/people/jason-swedlow

Open Microscopy Environment: http://openmicroscopy.org